Update 7/22/20 5:00pm EST
WE ARE OPEN! After much anticipation and many long days and weeks, we are very excited to announce that we are now fully for overnight and Seasonal camping. Your family’s safety remains a top priority, and we have implemented several changes to our daily operations as a result of new policies and government orders. Please see below for the following order info
Governor DeWine announced that beginning July 23, 2020, at 6:00 pm, citizens in ALL Ohio counties will be under a mandatory mask order while out in public.
Masks must be worn at all times when:
- At an indoor location that’s not your residence;
- Outdoors, when unable to keep 6 ft. social distance from those not in your household;
- When waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation – taxi, car service, private rideshare.
The order requires those 10 years old and older to wear a mask. In addition, the following do not need to wear a mask:
- Those with medical conditions or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively engaged in exercising or playing sports;
- Those who are officiants at religious services;
- Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking.
In addition, Governor DeWine announced a Travel Advisory for all individuals coming into Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19 and recommended that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days. As of today, this includes: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, and Texas.
To provide the safest possible camping experience for our campers and staff, we have made the following modifications to our operations:
- No group camping will be permitted
- Only one family may occupy each site/cabin unit
- No visitors or guests will be permitted except guests that are pre-registered to the site by the primary camper and paid in full for the duration of the stay.
- Only pre-assigned campsites with hookups and rental units will be available for camping accommodations.
- Tents/Pop-Ups and other camping units that are not self-contained are welcome as long as situated on a pre-assigned campsite.
- Reservations are required. Walk-up reservations are subject to availability on a first-come, first-serve basis 7 days a week between the hours of 11:30 am and 7:00 pm only.
- Any campers who may be sick or are showing symptoms will be asked to stay home.
For those of you staying with us for camping, please see the following list that outlines the facilities that will be open during your stay:
- Mini-Golf and Gem Mining – group sizes limited to 6 people, social distancing applicable, mask required in social distancing cannot be maintained
- Clearwater Park – social distancing applicable
- Planned Activities – social distancing applicable, mask required
- Activity Barn – maximum of 30 people total, mask required
- Family Fun Zone – social distancing applicable including on our playground, GaGa ball, giant tube slide, cyclone swing, volleyball, and basketball court, mask required in social distancing cannot be maintained
- Ranger Station & Camp Store – maximum on 10 people total, mask required
For the time being, no park visitors or guests will be allowed in the park due to coronavirus restrictions set forth by Governor Mike DeWine of Ohio. For any questions on our coronavirus regulations and what were doing to keep our guests safe and healthy, please contact us.
Camping reservations can be made online at akroncantonjellystone.com/reservations or via phone at (330) 877-9800. We look forward to welcoming you back to the park soon!