Update 5/3/21 1:20pm EST
IMPORTANT: Please see the recently published Director’s Orders for COVID-19 published by the Ohio Department of Health and the Ohio Governor’s Office. These orders provide the framework to help us conduct safe business practices and to help keep you, our guests, safe.
Please let us know if you have any other questions about how these policies might affect your upcoming camping reservation.
For those of you staying with us for camping, please see the following list that outlines the facilities that will be open during your stay:
- Mini-Golf and Gem Mining – group sizes limited to 6 people, social distancing applicable, mask required in social distancing cannot be maintained
- Clearwater Park – social distancing applicable
- Planned Activities – social distancing applicable, mask required
- Rec Center – maximum of 30 people total, mask required
- Family Fun Zone – social distancing applicable including on our playground, GaGa ball, giant tube slide, cyclone swing, volleyball, and basketball court, mask required in social distancing cannot be maintained
- Ranger Station & Camp Store – maximum of 10 people total, mask required
If you have questions regarding your stay or how the above regulations may affect your stay please contact our office at 330-877-9800 or by email at [email protected]. You can also visit our COVID-19 updates page at https://akroncantonjellystone.com/coronavirus-update/.
Camping reservations can be made online at akroncantonjellystone.com/reservations or via phone at (330) 877-9800. We look forward to seeing you soon!