There are so many experiences and places to go this fall season near our Akron Canton Jellystone Park™. Here are few to check out if you’re visiting our campground this fall!
- Apple Orchards and Pumpkin Patches – Picking or just buying, this area has apples, pumpkins and sweets of all kinds for you! Visit any of these orchards/farms for a delicious fall season treat: Kingsway, Nickajack, Rittman, Kuner’s, Sunny Slope, Maize Valley, and Arrowhead.
- Fall Hiking Spree and Cuyahoga National Park – Check out the beautiful Cuyahoga National Park and the surrounding Summit Parks. Every year Summer County Parks host The Fall Hiking Spree. Take a hike from one of the many listed places, easy to moderate 1-4 miles hikes through stunning woods, hills, bogs, lakes and so much more to see!
- NFL Football Hall of Fame – Always a huge hit for die-hard fans or novice guests; there’s something for everyone at the NFL Hall of Fame!
- Hartville Marketplace and Flea Market – Just five minutes away from our campground is the famous Hartville Flea Market. Open every Saturday, there are hundreds of vendors to visit and festivals throughout the entire fall season!
- Akron Zoo: Boo at the Zoo – Less than 30 minutes away is the wonderful Akron Zoo. Visit their fall season for extra fun and especially their Boo at the Zoo weeks!