When you decide to stay longer…
Enjoy the convenience of setting your RV up once and then using it for the whole summer without having to pack it up. Our Seasonal Campsites will provide you and your family with a relaxing atmosphere separated from the overnight guests. The seasonal sites offer larger sites and mature trees. A seasonal-only shower house, playground, and a community shelter is provided for your comfort and convenience as well.
Seasonal rate includes:
- Camping May 1 – October 15, 2019.
- 2 adults* and up to 2 children (17 & under)
- Additional registered guest is $100/person, maximum 8 people registered per site
- Full hook up site: water, sewer, electric
- Private key-card access
- Season Swim Pass to Clearwater Park
- Unlimited mini golf
- Family Fun Zone Access
- All campground planned activities
Seasonal site pricing starts at $2,950 (plus metered electric at $0.15 per kw/h).
Contact our reservation specialist at 330-877-9800 to set up a tour or for more information.
* BACKGROUND CHECK POLICY Akron Canton Jellystone Park-Camp Resort is committed to providing a safe and family friendly environment for its campers. Thus, all adults ages 18+ applying for seasonal campsites must consent to a criminal background check in order to be considered for admission. Akron Canton Jellystone Park will not admit persons that it determines could endanger its campers and/or property based on the results of a criminal background check. Such determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration factors such as the nature and severity of the offense(s) and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction(s). Applicants with convictions for sexual, violent, and/or alcohol related offenses, will be subject to scrutiny. In addition, any person who has been convicted of manufacturing and/or distributing controlled substances will not be considered for admission. A $30 non-refundable fee per registered adult will be collected for the background check. Akron Canton Jellystone Background Authorization