Uniontown, OH 44685
We are looking for a Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all cabins are cleaned, maintained and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Maintain cleaning equipment and ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Respond to reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and re-stock when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Perform varied tasks and duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- The main restroom facilities are cleaned between the hours of 7 and 8:30 both in the morning and evening. Shifts will vary, but may begin or end around these times.
- You may be scheduled up to (1) hour prior to opening and up to (1) hour after closing. Schedule is subject to change based on customer load and weather conditions.
Weekends: Minimum (2) weekends per month (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
Weekend and holiday availability is a must as these are key operating days.
Duration of Employment:Starting on or after 4/28/18, ending on or before 10/20/18